Cosmetic Company Outlet Haul

Ooh, I just went to the CCO in Ontario Mills and it is SO much better than the one at The Block! Can't wait to post pictures of my haul!

*EDIT*
Alright I finally got home from work and just took a few pictures of my "haul." It's technically only two items but I spent enough for it to be considered a haul so yeah!

First up is something that's been around for a while. I've always heard good things about it and it goes for quite a bit on eBay. That is the MSF in Petticoat! I got mine for $19; such a steal! Also, it's such a pretty color and not at all glittery like a couple other MSF's I've had in the past. To me, it looks like a scoop of strawberry ice cream with raspberry swirls :3



The MSF itself is very soft and like I said, not glittery at all since it is so finely-milled. On the skin it looks like a nice shimmer flush of pink; very buildable, I love it!

My second purchase was very exciting for me. Tada~



A "Perfect Style" brush kit! This is one from the 2008 Holiday set that was exclusive to Nordies and Saks. There's one on the MAC website now, same exact set, except the current one has a mint green lining as opposed to my hot pink one.


I actually prefer the hot pink lining anyway. I had been lemming for the full-sized 187 for a while, my SE one I got from Novel Twist collection bleeds too much blank dye when I wash it...

This set comes with four full-sized brushes; the 187, the 168, the 222, and the 263. It retailed for $125, which actually only saves you the cost of buying that bag. I bought mine from CCO for only $87 which saves me a lot more ^__^

Anyway that's my purchases. Until next time!

c?

 

0 comments: